1. Security guards, cameras and alarm systems are provided in all public areas.
2. Parental/adult supervision is to be provided for all children if under 9 years of age.
3. Parks are required to have at least 1 supervisor.
4. Streets around public facilities will have a speed limit of 20 m.p.h.
5. Every shopping center is to have a police center and patrol guards.
6. Neighborhoods will have access to police monitoring every 2 hours if requested.
7. All security operations must be overseen by a superior.
8. Pool chlorine tests will take place every month in public pools.
9. There will be a JPO system in every elementary school.
10. All citizens will have basic health care.
Back to Laws
BACK TO HOME PAGE