1. Make sure to know all important city criteria. (beauty, safety, etc.)
2. Use the city criteria as law topics.
3. Let everyone in the group have a chance to suggest laws for each topic in the city.
4. Use these suggestions as the first draft.
5. The first draft is made to be rewritten.
6. Have an argument on the laws
7. Figure out a sensible solution everyone agrees on.
8. Make sure each law is sensible and does not interfere with any other laws.
9. If the law does overstep another, choose the more sensible one.
10. Go over the laws a final time and make sure everything makes sense.
11. Be sure to cover every topic in your city.
12. Agree on the final laws and print up copies of it.
13. Be sure to follow these laws.
(Have consequences if laws are broken.)
Back to laws