1. No industrial areas are to be placed next to streams, lakes or the ocean.
2. Government buildings will have 24 hour maintenance. There will be an inspection every 5 weeks, and a clean up crew will come every other week.
3. All waste must be recycled and properly sterilized.
4. Public offices and facilities will be cleaned every day.
5. Trash and recycling bins are placed near food stands.
6. Recycling bins are to be placed at every school location.
7. There may be up to 4 underground power plants per 100,000 people.
8. One nuclear plant per 100,000 people.
10. Waste processing plant must have monthly inspections.
11. Streets will be cleaned by street cleaners once a month.
12. Residential areas must keep yards clean.
13. Business areas must have adequate receptacles.
14. Recycling dumpsters will be emptied once a week.
Back to Laws
BACK TO HOME PAGE