1. Buildings are to be kept clean so people are comfortable being there.
2. Trees and grass are to be planted for a natural environment.
3. All power lines and pipes are underground.
4. There must be at least 15 feet of grass/greenery in front of every building.
5. All residential areas will have the same color roofs. Other buildings will be colored according to key.
6. All government buildings must have some kind of greenery planted on the exterior (20 ' frontage to streets).
7. One recycling bin in every school
Back to Laws
BACK TO HOME PAGE