2. Who did Roald Dahl save from the Mamba Snake?
He saved the shamba- boy, Salimu.
He saved the president of the United States.
He saved his family.
3. What did Roald Dahl eat in Daress Salaam every morning for breakfast?
Waffles, orange juice, cereal, and french toast made by the cook.
Delicious ripe paw paw picked fresh dairy by the cook.
4. What did Roald Dahl do in the November of 1939?
He asked his boss for a raise.
He was quitting his job to fight in the war.
He ate food.
5. How did Roald Dahl become blind?
He just did.
He looked into a blight light.
He crashed his plane.
6. What was the name of the nurse who took care of Roald Dahl?
7. When Roald Dahl got his sight back, what did he want to do?
He wanted to fly.
He needed to go to the bathroom.
He wanted to go home.
8. Where did Roald Dahl stay after he went out of the hospital?
9. Where did Roald Dahl go after he left Peel's house?
He went to Cario for a medical exam.
10. What type of plane did he pilot to Greece?
The Wright Brother's B-Flyer