Here is a quiz about the information you have learned by browsing our entire Web site. Choose your answer by clicking on the correct answer in the drop-down box. Compare your answers with the ones on the answer page linked below.
1. The colonists used this waterway to smuggle goods and avoid British taxes.
2. A rare, flat-roofed house is located in
3. What can be seen through the trees a few blocks away from Amos Otis's home?
4. Rugged Waters is
5. This building has been used for many purposes and has been moved three times.
6. This Eastham structure is believed to be the oldest on Cape Cod.
7. Henry Hall was the first on Cape Cod to
8. What was the name of the British ship that tried to frighten the people of Cape Cod during the War of 1812?
9. "The Three Sisters of Nauset" are
10. A spectacular view of Cape Cod Bay can be seen from