- The climate for the northeast region is all different.
There are cool to hot summers and very cold winters. The yearly precipitation for the
northeast region is about 46 inches in a year. That includes rainfall and snowfall.
- The average July temperature is 69 degrees F. The average
January temperature is 21 degrees F.
- Adams, John Quincy was the 6th president. He was president just like his father
- Newman, Pauline was a famous Jewish immigrant .who lived in New York City.
- Squanto helped the pilgrims survive the hard life in the Pylmouth Colonies.
- Appalacian Mountains: Daniel Boone created a pass through these mountains. The
Appalacian Mountains are a mountain range in the eastern U.S.
- Valleys: a natural trough in the Earth's surface.
- Hills: hills are an elevation of the Earth's surface that
has a distinct summit
- New Hampshire 1,144,000
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
Manufactured Products/ Resources:
- paper products
- electrical equipment
- printed materials
- processed foods
- maple syrups
Natural Products/ Resources:
- natural gas
- New York City- New York
- Independence Hall- Pennsylvania
- Plymouth- Massachusetts
- Statue Of Liberty- New York
- Empire State Building- New York