How to Draw
1. Draw a horizon and a point on it.
2. Draw two lines coming out of the point.
3. Add road marks starting big and ending small. (start from the bottom of the paper)
4. Add sidewalks (Lines going outward) and draw a line through it to make it kind of 3-D.
5. Of you want you may add scenery around the road such as trees, lakes, mountains, flowers, plants, a sun, and clouds.
1.Draw a horizon line at the top.
2.Next draw the sun coming over the horizon line.
3.Then draw a second horizon line at the bottom.
4.Next draw two palm trees on the second horizon line.(on each side)
5.Then color the sky with paint starting with purple to pink to light blue to dark blue.
6.To mix the colors clean the brush and paint with water between the colors.
7.If you want you can draw crabs, clouds, starfish, birds, rocks, and people.
1. Draw a light horizon line a little above the center of the paper.
2. Draw a triangle in the left sort of top corner of the paper.
3. Draw a circle in the middle of the triangle.
4. Add two lines that intersect in the middle of the circle.
5. Add two parallel lines, one at the top of the triangle and one at the base.
6. Connect the lines with one slanting line.
7. Add a rectangle for the chimney.
8. Add squares for the bricks(rectangles for bricks are good too.)
9. Draw a square underneath the triangle, and add a rectangle next to it.
10. Add details to your drawing(door, windows, curtains.)
11. Add color.
Return to home page.