I think there are some really questions people ask twins and their parents. My parents always said that if they could have had a dollar for every time they were asked if my sister and I were identical, they would be rich. After questioning several parents of twins and researching this subject, I have uncovered several DUMB QUESTIONS. See if you agree.
Do you ever get yourselves mixed up?
Are you the same age?
- Are you boy/girl twins identical?
- Can your parents tell you apart?
- Why aren't you dressed alike?
- Do you ever switch places?
- How do you know which one you are?
- Do you have the same parents?
- Which one is smarter?
- Were you born on the same day?
- How did your parents know you were Twins?
|HOME| |Twins In Sports| |Misconceptions|
|Fraternal Twins| |Famous
Twins| |Famous Twins in Movies| |Identical Twins| |Dumb
Questions About Twins| |Siamese Twins|
|Mirror Twins| |Famous
Parents of Twins| |Animated Twins|
|Bulletin Board - Post Your Questions or Answers|
|Please visit our contest sponsor page http://www.thinkquest.org/|
This page last updated on 03/31/98