Welcome to Trivia!
Test your knowledge with these trivia questions. Good luck and Fly high!
1. What is the plane that has a humped shape design?
A. Sopwith Camel
B. Nuieport 12
C. Foker Dr.1
2. What was the first known form of camouflage?
A. Dazzle Painting
C. Painted colors that look like suroundings
3. What gun was found in most planes during World War I?
B. Machine gun
4. What who was the man that was thought to shoot Manfred down.
A. Roy Brown
5. Which military school did Manfred Von Richthofen meet Prince Friedrich Karl?
A. Military School of Wahlstatt
B. Royal Military Academy at Lichterfelde
C. Royal Military Academy at Schwidnitz
6. Where did Manfred Von Richthofen tie his handkerchief when he was in the Military School of Wahlsatt?
A. On the roof of his house
B. A high branch on a tree on his estate
C. Church Steeple
7. What class has the biggest aircraft carriers ever built?
C. Kitty Hawk
8. What class of cruisers are used as screening ships?
9. What are the groups that aircraft carriers and their escort ships are in called?
A. Attack Forces
B. Task Forces
C. Task Groups
10. What carrier class are nucluer carriers?
A. Forestal class
B. Nimitz class
C. John F. Kennedy class
11. What is the purpose of the A-4?
A. Attack ground targets
B. Protect bombers
C. Attack enemy aircraft
12. What did the Hornet do in Vietnam?
A Bomb ground targets
B. Attack air targets
C. It wasn't in Vietnam
Click here to see the answers to the Trivia.
|Go to homepage|