Many years ago, people would never have believed that the engines of today would even exist. One hundred years from now, engines will probably look a lot different than they do now. Here are our ideas about engines of the future.
- They're going to make better kinds of engines that don't make too much pollution.
- The engines that they make are going to be more powerful. They're going to have more power to go even faster.
- They're are going to make the engine stronger so the engine won't ever break.
- Maybe there are going to be thousands of different types of engines in the future.
- They're going to be able to have more than one engine in a car or truck.
- Maybe there will only be one cylinder in an engine. Or maybe they won't use cylinders at all.
- They will have more parts in a small engine that might fit any type of car. Or maybe cars won't use engines to move.
- They might have different kinds of fuel for engines.
- They might come up with different ways of using an engine.
- They might have an engine on a scooter or a bike.
- They might have different shapes for spark plugs.
- They might have different parts that do jobs we haven't even thought of yet.
What do you think about engines of the future? Leave a message in our guestbook to let us know!
Types of Engines Parts of an Engine History of Engines Engines of the Future Take a quiz Credits Main Page