A Cool Bird Game
This is our bird game.
1) What is the state bird of Virginia?
b. Dodo Bird
2) What is the National bird of the USA?
b. Bald Eagle
3) Choose one raptor:
4) Which bird is eaten on Thanksgiving?
5) What bird can't fly, but can run a speed of about 40 miles an hour?
6) What bird can dive for another bird at 200 miles an hour?
b. Peregrine Falcon
7) Which bird pokes holes in other bird's eggs to make sure there's enough food for them?
8) Which bird eats almost anything, including fruit?
c. Homo sapiens
9) What is one of the smallest birds?
a. California Condor
10) Which bird is almost all red?
a. Herring Gull
11) Which bird eats entierly on fish, and is nicknamed "fishhawk"?
a. Peregrine Falcon
b. Nick (he likes fish)
12) Which kind of bird doesn't build nests and just lays eggs on a cliff or in a cave?
13) What bird is gray and eats at a feeder and is real gentle?
a. Sharp-shinned hawk
b. Mourning Dove
14) Pick the best bird that fits the following description: "Brown with a white head, is very large and steals fish from Osprey."
a. Bald Eagle
15) What finch has a purple head but is not injured?
a. House Finch
b. Purple Finch
c. Cardinal Finch
16) Which bird will warn you off with screams and if you don't go away, will strike?
17) What bird eats berries (listed here)?
Back to the main page.