Directions: Simply choose the most correct answer that you see after each trivia question. Or, you may wish to print this page so you can quiz a friend, too.
1. When was Anne Frank born?
a. June 12, 1912 c. June 12, 1929
b. June 12, 1939 d. January 4, 1989
2. In which country was Anne Frank born?
a. U.S.A. c. Mexico
b.England d. Germany
3. In what year was the "secret hideout" found?
a. 1944 c. 1943
b. 1946 d. 1945
4. What was the name of Anne Frank's father?
a. Harry c. Otto
b. John d. Juan
5. In what year was Anne Frank's diary, titled The Diary of a Young Girl, published?
a. 1975 c. 1834
b. 1953 d. 1935
6. What was the name Anne had given her diary (hint: it is in German)?
a. Djiwegiw fjdif c. Het Archtehvis
b. Ksurksugl d. Ishljebaiciesh