1. Why do stars twinkle??
Stars twinkle because the star light comes down to the earth through different layers of air.
2. Will the Universe ever end?? (In terms of time)
The Universe could end because it started expanding billions of years ago and in the future it could start shrinking. However, no one really knows for sure.
3. Can you travel to the end of the Universe, does it ever end?? (In terms of space)
Some say that the Universe is expanding close to the speed of light so you would have to travel faster than it is now possible in order to catch up to the end. So at the current time the answer is no.
4. How many stars can you see on a clear night??
Around 3,000 stars with your naked-eye.
5. Which planets can we see without a telescope??
Venus and Jupiter.
6. Why does the moon shine??
The sun's light reflects off of the moon's surface.
7. Does life exist on Mars??
Scientists thought that they had found life on Mars, but now they're not sure. Scientists are still looking for life on Mars.