-->Parental Help Highly Recommended!<--
1. Set out all three glass jars.
2. Pour about 3/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide into the first jar.
3. Pour about 3/4 cut of bleach into the second jar. CAUTION if bleach gets on your clothes it will ruin them!
4. Pour the bleach into the third container.
5. Now pour the hydrogen peroxide from its jar, into the third jar, were it will react with the bleach.
6. Notice how it bubbles and fizzes.
Watch us do it for you!
Back to Hydrogen Peroxide + Bleach Page
Go to Hydrogen Peroxide + Bleach Explanation Page