Animated Fractal Images
- Click here to view some animated fractal images.
Glossary of Chaos Terms
- Click here to view a glossary of chaos terminology.
- Click here to view a bifurcation diagram created through BASIC programming. The full image is 2K.
- Click here to view the BASIC source code that created this diagram.
- Click here to view an image of Feigenbaum's Fractal.
The Mandelbrot & Julia Set
- Click here to view an image of The Mandelbrot Set which describes how Julia's work is a source of some of the most beautiful fractals known today.
- Click here to view an image of The Julia Set which visually displays Gaston Julia's mathematical sequence.
- Click here to view another Julia Set image.
- Click here to view an image of Koch's Curve which exemplifies the order in seemingly chaotic images.
- Click here to view an image of the Lorenz Attractor. Every moment in time is represented by one point on the attractor. But differential equations can't merge, so Lorenz realized he had discovered a mathematical object which was in fact an infinitely complex set of surfaces, never intersecting. The full image is 12.2K.
- Click here to view an image of Lorenz's weather graph that displayed the difference of less than 1/1000th of a point.