Palos Verdes Peninsula High | Miraleste
Intermediate School | Goal Calculator
Stocks in Cyberspace | Collaboration
Welcome to the Investing for Kids authors' page, where you can meet the
three people who jammed their heads together for several months to come up with
the interesting educational material you see here.
Meet the authors:
- who is interested in mathematics (FOUR years accelerated!) and computers.
He enjoys swimming, tennis, basketball, and soccer. Click
here for his résumé. He has been investing for a
long time--or at least since a time before most of his peers have learned the
word invest--and has made no small sum of money. Click
here for a display of his investment experience. Here are newspaper articles
and Web sites about David.
Los Angeles Times
- Detroit News
- Modesto Bee
- Jump Start Web
- Brainevent Web site
- David was the major contributor to the actual text of the project.
Working together with Steven, he applied his programming expertise to create
each of the programs on these pages.
- David graduated from Miraleste Intermediate School in June 1996 and is
presently a sophomore at
- who has been programming with David for quite a while now. Their
various conquests include Visual Basic, C, C++, HTML, and Java. Steven
supplemented David's work on the text, contributed a few pages of his own, did a
little organizational work, and worked on the graphical elements of these pages.
Click here for Steven's list of achievements and other
- Steven graduated from Palos Verdes Peninsula High in June 1999 and
he is attending Stanford University now.
- who helped Steven with the graphics. He has always loved drawing
cartoons, and enjoys extending his talents into the digital realm. He is one of
the editors of his school's yearbook and enjoys sports and watching movies. He
drew the Miraleste logo on the wall as shown on the photo on the school page.
- Hassan graduated from Miraleste Intermediate School in June 1996 and will
be a senior at Palos Verdes Peninsula High School this fall.
Top of the Page | Home