ThinkQuest Stock Game
Other Bulletin Boards
Suggestions and Comments
Please make any comments or suggestions about our web pages so we can improve them.
Click here to play the ThinkQuest stock portfolio game.
the ThinkQuest Stock Portfolio Game
You have to select stocks that you want to buy and the reason for picking them. For example,
- Strong growth. Well-known international franchise.
- Has software on every PC.
- Good earnings. Strong international recognition.
- Good growth potential. Has a very popular Internet browser.
- Just bought Capital Cities/ABC. Good growth potential.
These are the rules of the ThinkQuest portfolio game. Each investor will be given a total sum of 100,000 imaginary dollars. Use the imaginary money to buy whatever stocks you want. Each participant can register for as many portfolios as he wants.
Click here to view the ThinkQuest portfolio.
Identify the stock symbols for your publicly traded companies by using the web site called
Public Company Search Engine
Get stock quote and stock symbols from
Stock in Cyberspace
Get company information, financial data, and stock performance from
Top of the Page