Creation vs. Evolution II
Tour Natural History and Science Museums Online
Links last updated 8/6/99
Virtually every natural history and science museum has a web site. These museums are a great place to learn about the history of life on Earth. If you don't have the means to visit one in person, take an online tour!
- Academy of Achievement
- Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
- California Academy of Sciences
- Center for Earth and Planetary Studies, National Air and Space Museum
- The Chicago Academy of Sciences
- The Exploratorium
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Lawrence Hall of Science University of California at Berkeley
- Museum of Science, Boston, Massachusetts
- North Carolina Museum of Life and Science
- Northern Lights Planetarium
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Ontario Science Centre
- The Sciencenter
- The Science Museum of Minnesota
- Singapore Science Centre Omni Theatre
- Xperiment Huset (Science Center in Sweden) är sydöstra Sveriges Teknik- och naturvetarcentrum i de gamla smalspårslokstallarna i Växjö.
Natural History Museums
- American Museum of Natural History, New York
- Academy of Natural Science, Philadelphia
- Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, Illinois
- Mississippi Valley Archaeology Center
- National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Natural History Museum, Berne (NMBE)
- Natural History Museum, London
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, California
- The Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- Swedish Museum of Natural History
- University of California Museum of Paleontology, Berkeley, California
- The University of Michigan Exhibit Museum of Natural History
Dinosaur Museums (Yahoo compilation)
- Dakota Dinosaur Museum
- George C. Page Museum of La Brea Discoveries - saber-toothed cats, Columbian mammoths, and the La Brea Tar Pits, the world famous repository of Ice Age fossils in the heart of the Los Angeles "Miracle Mile" district.
- Hooper Virtual Paleonotological Museum - virtual museum of paleontological phenomena of interest to researchers and the general public alike.
- Mammoth Site Museum - working paleontological dig and in-situ exhibit of Ice Age animals located in a dry sinkhole. See the remains of mammoths and other Ice Age animals.
- Museum of Geology - located at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
- Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology - information on the Explorers Series of programmes, including the Day Digs, Dino Prep, and Field Experience '95.
- Tate Geological Museum - specializes in activities and displays that emphasize the rich paleontological heritage of Wyoming and the western United States.
- Univ. of Nebraska State Museum - Vertebrate Paleontology - News and features.
- University of California Museum of Paleontology@
- University of the Witwatersrand - Bernard Price Institute's Museum of Palaeontology - displays fossils and offers a 'live' fossil preparation laboratory, where visitors can watch a technician preparing one of the fossils from the collections.
Go to top
This web site is a 1999 ThinkQuest Entry. Questions or problems regarding this website should be directed to email@example.com .