Return to Main Page.
August 20th is National Radio Day so turn up to volume and dance the night away!
How much do you know about Rock-n-Roll music history? Test your knowledge at the One Globe Trivia Page.
- International Guitar Month--April 1-30
- The Day the Music Died--February 3
- On February 3, 1959, Buddy Holly died in a tragic plane crash along with other artists, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper. It has since been referred to as the Day the Music Died.
- To find out more about Buddy Holly, go visit Boffa's Buddy Page
- Buy-a-Musical-Instrument Day--May 22
- International Drum Month--November 1-30
- International Tuba Day--May 7
- Saxophone Day--November 6
- National Accordion Awareness Month--June 1-30
- National Piano Month--September 1-30
- Ice Cream and Violins Day--December 13
- National Country Music Day--July 4
- Classical Music Month--September 1-30
- National Kazoo Day--January 28
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" Day--May 14
- "Pop Goes the Weasel" Day--June 14
- National Tap Dance Day--May 25
- National Dance Like a Chicken Day--May 14
- National Polka Festival-August 9
- International Square Dance Month--September 1-30
- Square Dance Day--November 29