Return to Main Page.
The last week in September is National Laundry Workers Week. So that week, give 'em a break and don't do any dry cleaning.
Did you ever read The Cat in the Hat as a kid? Celebrate the Hat Holidays by visiting Seussville.
Or go have a look at the original clothes horse herself Barbie (and her well-dressed side kick, Ken).
Clothes and Accessories
- Shopping Reminder Day--November 26
- Consumer Information Month--October 1-31
- National Thriftshop Day--August 17
- Hat Day--3rd Friday in January
- Felt Hat Day--September 15
- No Socks Day--May 8
- Lost Sock Memorial Day--May 9
- White Tee-shirt Day--February 11
- Wear Brown Shoes Day--December 4
- Mitten Tree Day--December 6
- Button Day--November 16
- National Lingerie Week--4th week in April
- Tweed Day--April 3
- Clash Day--January 28
- Gaudy Day--October 17
- Grey Day--May 26
- National Pink Day--June 23
- Wear Purple For Peace Day--May 16
- Fragrance Day--March 21
- Festival for the Body Painting Arts-- May 27
- No Beard Day--October 18