1. Which combination of heads and tails did you
expect to occur most frequently? (HT) Was
your prediction correct?
2. What is the expected ratio of toss combinations
for HH:HT:TT? (1:2:1)
3. How did your actual ratio after 100 tosses
compare with the expected ratio?
4. Were your actual results closer to the expected
ratio after 4, 50, or 100 flips? (100)
1. What biological processes are represented by
flipping and pairing the two coins?
2. Apply the probabilities of a coin toss to that
of two different alleles. How are the chances of
getting two tails similar to getting a homozygous
recessive genotype? (the percentages are the