The characteristics of a werewolf are pretty well known from
modern day movies and books. Though they are exaggerated they are pretty similar to the
folklore description. Here are some of their characteristics:
- They look like a combination of a wolf and a human--a human
body but a wolfs head. Sometimes they turn into a full wolf only bigger and
- They have long hair and sharp teeth.
- They may run on all fours like a wolf, but may sometimes run
- They howl at the moon.
- A full moon causes the transformation of the werewolf and also
causes them to act more violently
- Hair exists on the palm of their hand.
- In some places the werewolf's third finger is longer than the
- When transforming, a werewolf's hands & feet turn into
paws and its ears become pointed.
- Howls replace the persons voice.
- The eyes are the only thing that do not change during
transformation into a wolf.
- Some Werewolves have short tails but others many not have one
- They are more intelligent, dangerous, and fierce than a
- In human form a werewolf wears its skin inside out, meaning
that its fur is inside of its body.