Vampires have many characteristics that vary from each vampire depending on where they
came from. Here are some of the characteristics:
- They need blood to survive because it is the
elixir of life, without blood they will die. The blood gives them energy, power and
replenishes their body. It is the key to immortality
- They only come out at night because they fear
- They grow stronger, tempering with time.
- In folklore, it is not mentioned that vampires
- They have an angular face and a waxy
complexion--looking pale and drained.
- They have the ability to shapeshift in other
words change into an animal like bats, rats, cats, raven and wolves.
- They have the power to control animals(the
animals that they can change into).
- They live in their graves during the day and
rise during the night
- They have no reflections, so when they look in
the mirror they don't see anything
- Vampires die if they have been staked through
the heart by wood, burned or by decapitation and removing the brain.
- Religious symbols do not harm folklore
- When vampires drink the blood of a person that
person will turn into a vampire.
- When a person dies violently, committed
suicide or was wrongly accused and killed, he or she may become a vampire.