Backgrounds in HTML files format are a bit important to give your website its style and
shape according to its subject either for fun, business or personal thoughts and
The most common background colors are black or white
which are recommended to help you in colors variation in your website so that you can put
images or text with different colors without making your website look bad or untasteful.
Backgrounds maybe just a color or an image. It's
recommended that image backgrounds are small in dimensions to be small in size so that the
users of your website don't wait a lot of time to complete downloading a page in it.
To choose a background
- When you open a new file, you'll find a white background as a default one.
- To change it, click Format menu from the bar, then choose Background.
The following window will appear...
- To choose a background color, drag the Background drop-down
menu then release on the color you want. Then click OK.
- If you want a special color, do the same as step 3 but release on the custom
color. The following window will appear...
- Choose the color you want then click OK.
- If you want to set a background image, check the Background image
check box, then write the image filename in the text field below the check box then click
- To choose the file from a certain location, do as step 6 but click Browse
beside the text field, then choose the file and click OK.
To specify a background color:
note: #000000 is the color code of
To specify a background image:
note: filename.ext is the filename of
the image you want to put as a background.