1) Which one of these is not an objective of the ISS?
Observe Volcano and meteorite impacts from above
Study the moon's craters from above
Study flames burning in a different gravity
2) Why are protein crystal studies important on board the ISS?
The nature of these crystals will allow for a better understanding of their components
New drugs could be found
A better understanding of life's very building blocks
All of the above
3) The gravitational affects of all but what will be studied on board the station?
4) When were the living quarters launched?
5) What is the purpose of the Robotic arm?
To help assembly activities
To see the effects of robotics in an absence of gravity environment
To catch shooting stars
6) Which module has not been launched yet?
7) What does the service module not provide?
8) The Laboratory Module will be the _____ Shuttle Flight to assemble the ISS
9) What is the last planned phase in the ISS?
Italian Leonardo logistics module
10) This quiz was ______?
Worth my time
So fun that I will take it again
So enjoyable it makes me want to go to school right now for another