The information we received is detailed below, analyzed question by question from their email interviews.
1. Has racism ever been a problem on your server?
2. What is your policy in regards to racist content?
No Tolerance 50%
Hold users legally responsible for content 6.25%
No Policy 12.5%
Free Speech(some with legality based restrictions) 31.25%
3. What have you done to combat online racism on
Enforce a stated policy 42.86%
Punishment for sites containing illegal material (i.e. removal of site, temporary bans) 7.14%
4. Do you feel that online racism is becoming worse?
5. What are your future plans to curb online racism on
Continue to Enforce Policy 35.71%
Various Methods (i.e. education, restricted access, filters) 21.43%
Develop Policy 7.14%
The internet service providers we interviewed mostly thought that racism is not a problem online, and very few stated they had experienced it on their server.