ThinkQuest team 27890 would like to thank the following people:
- Steven Anderson for allowing us access to a digital camera and sound booth for the project.
- Catherine Sewell for letting us take pictures of her rabbit.
- Nick Brooke, for giving us the idea to form a team.
- Mary Ellen Anderson, for letting us take pictures of the flowers.
- The people at Wrights IGA, for allowing us to come in and immortalize their pineapple.
- Wal-Mart, for the late-night munchie raids.
- Kyle and Erik Anderson, for getting booted off the computers over...and over...
- All of our friends, for listening to us jabber on senselessly about this "ThinkQuest" thing.
- Matt Groening, for providing a welcome break during the final night.
- TeamFortress software, for keeping us from our work for hours at a time playing Team Fortress Classic.
- Nutrend Computers, for Jeffrey's new computer.
- Wierd Al Yankovic and They Might Be Giants, for providing the appropriate coding ambience.
- The hours between 23:00 and 5:00, for all the work we got done between them.
- The Cold War, for the Internet, without which this project would not have been possible.
Random Fibonacci number from the 1st through the 200th:
All contents, unless otherwise specified, are © 1999 by Matt Anderson, Jeffrey Frazier, and Kris Popendorf.
Created by Team 27890 for the 1999 competition.