Welcome to our web page on Stupid Electrical
Jokes! Stupid Electrical Jokes??? Why would you want a web page about Stupid
Electrical Jokes!?! This web page is designed to give you a break from
the more "heavy" research you might be doing, as well as to give us a little
variety among our web pages about electricity.As
you read on, keep in mind that these jokes are
to be so corny. If you can think of any other jokes, feel free to send
them to us using the form below. Have fun!
1. What did the light bulb say to the generator? "I really get a charge out of you!"
2. How do you pick out a dead battery from a pile of good ones? It's got no spark!
3. A man with a hearing problem walked into a power plant for a tour. He arrived late and had to join the rest of the group already on the tour. The man was reviewing what he had just told the group. He told the group that they wouldn't move on untill they answered this one question: "What is the unit of power equal to one joule per second called?" The man with the hearing problem hadn't heard the question very well, so he raised his hand and asked "What?"
4. Why do transformers hum? They don't know the words.
5. What did the light bulb say to the electric generator? "You spark up my life!"
6. What did the baby light bulb say to the mommy light bulb? "I love you watts and watts!"
7. Why was the free electron so sad? It had nothing to be positive about!
8. What did Godzilla say when he ate the nuclear power plant? "Shocking!"
9. Why did the lights go out? Because they liked each other!
10. Two atoms were walking down the street one day, when one of them exclaimed, "Oh, no I've lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" the other one asked. "Yes," replied the first one, "I'm positive."