1. What is the name of the people who live in scattered settlements around Arctic region?
2. Which of the following animals is not found in the Arctic region?
3. What is the Eskimo term for housing or shelter?
4. The Arctic year is divided into a ____, cold winter and a ____, cool summer.
5. The first recorded explorers of the Arctic were ______.
British and Dutch merchants
Portuguese and Spanish explorers
6. "Eskimos" is a word of American Indian origin meaning _____.
The real people
Men who think too much
Men skilled in performing rituals
Eaters of Raw Meat
7. What is tundra?
A cold desert
Another name of the Eskimo
A cotton garment worn by Eskimo
A type of plant found in Arctic
8. The first flight over the North Pole is accomplished by ________.
Sir Edmund Hillary
9. The lowest temperature ever recorded in the Arctic region is in _____.
10. There is/are ______ main language/s for the Eskimos?