Useful Books on Humanism
The following books are believed to be in print as of 1996-MAY. They are published by Prometheus Books (unless otherwise noted): Antony Flew, "Atheistic Humanism (The Prometheus Lectures)"
- Roger E. Greeley, "The Best of Humanism"
- David Allen Williams, "A Celebration of Humanism and Freethought"
- Paul W. Kurtz, "The Humanist Alternative: Some Definitions of Humanism"
- H. Tristram Engelhardt, "Bioethics and Secular Humanism : The Search for a Common Morality", Trinity Press International
- Sherwin T. Wine, "Celebration : A Ceremonial and Philosophic Guide for Humanists and Humanistic Jews"