Flash 3 Tutorials - Shape Tween - How to morph an object.
By Gavin Lee
[.FLA File] - [.SWF File] - [Questions]
Step 1. - Creating the the First Object
Step 2. - Creating the Second Object
- Create the circle by clicking on Pencil and then Pencil Mode and Circle and make the circle.
Step 3. - Adding Shape Tween
- Click on the 10th frame and press F6 to make a new keyframe and clear the first object.
- Create the letters AIW by clicking on Text, choose any font and size, then type 'AIW'.
- Now use the Select tool and select the text and press Ctrl + B to break apart.
Step 4. - Play your Movie
- On the timeline, double-click the first keyframe.
- In the Frame Properties dialogue box, select Tweening tab.
- Under Tweening, choose Shape Tween and select OK.
Congratulations, you've just created shape tween!
- Press ENTER to play the movie.