Flash 3 Tutorials - Looping Animation - How to make a simple animation loop.
By Gavin Lee
[.FLA File] - [.SWF File] - [Questions]
Step 1. - Creating the Symbol
Step 2. - Add your Symbol
- Press F8, choose Movie Clip, and then select OK.
- Now that you are in symbol editor, create your symbol.
- Now, create a quick animation, I won't explain how because you should know if you're reading this. I used a simple Shape Tween of the letters A - I - W.
- Now that you have your symbol, press Ctrl + E to return to movie editor.
Step 4. - Play your Movie
- Press Ctrl + L to bring up the Library and drag your symbol to the 1st keyframe.
- Now you should see only 1 keyframe on your timeline, this is how it should be.
Congratulations, you've just created a simple loop/movie clip!
- Go up to Control and select Test Movie.