Final Test - Version 2
1) Which object best defines a line?
a) a quarter b) the ocean c) an airplane runway d) yardstick
2) Which angle is smaller than 90 degrees?
a) right b) obtuse c) acute
3) Which would be an example of perpendicular lines?
a) yellow center lines in the center of the road b) road going North crossing a road going West c) lines on ruled paper
4) True or False: Non-coplanar and coplanar are the same thing.
5)Name the segment that is the distance between A and line DE.
6) On a number line, point F is at 1 and point A is at -5, how far apart are the lines.
7) Identify the hypothesis of "If you are 15 years old, then you are a freshman."
8) Write a counterexample for "If an animal walks on two feet, then it is a human."
Identify the reasoning used for each statement:
9) If x + 3 = 10, then x = 7
10) If 7x = ab, then ab = 7x
11) Given: AC = AD and AB = AE
Prove: BC = ED
12) Find the value of x
13) Given: m||n
Prove: angles 1 and 4 are supplementary
14) Classify this triangle by sides
15) Given: triangles ABC and DEF are congruent
Prove: angle A + angle B = angle D + angle E
16) Draw triangle XYZ with angle bisector WZ
17) Given: BA = ED and AC = DF
Prove: angle C = angle F
18) Write the x value of (3,6)
19) Write the y value of (4,7)
20) Find the slope of line EA
21) Find the slope of a line perpendicular to a line with a slope of 8
22)Find the distance between C and A
That was loads of fun, wasn't it? Go to the answer page to see how you did.
Back to Finals
Back to Home Page