Final Test - Version 1
1) Which object best defines a plane?
a) ocean b) mountain c) table d) baseball
2) Which angle is larger than 90 degrees?
a) obtuse b) right c) acute
3) Which would not be an example of coplanar points?
a) chairs around a TV b) boats on the ocean c) airplanes in the sky d) cookies on a cookiesheet
4) True or False - Skew lines are always parallel
5) Which segment's length is the distance between F and C?
6) On a number line, C is on -2 and B is on 4. What is the distance between C and B?
7) Identify the hypothesis of "If you are flying, then you are in a jet."
8) Write a counterexample for "If it is a computer, then it has a hard drive."
Identify the reasoning used to prove each statement-
9) If 3x = 9, then x = 3.
10) If you have 10, then 10 = 10.
11) Given: AB = BC and BC = CD
Prove: AB = CD
12) Find the value of x
13) Given p||q
Prove: angles 1 and 2 are supplementary
14) Classify this triangle by angles -
15) Given: triangle ABC = triangle DEF and AB = BC
Prove: DEF is isosceles
16) Draw triangle ABC with altitude BD
17) Given: angles Q and S are right angles and angles 1 and 2 are congruent
Prove: triangles PQR and RSP are congruent
18) Write the x value of (-1,8)
19) Write the y value of (5,-11)
20) Find the slope of line DA
21) Find the slope of a line perpendicular to a line with a slope of 1/2
22) Find the distance between B and E
That was fun, wasn't it? Go to the answers page to see how you did.
Back to Finals
Back to Home Page