Answers for Section 1 - Theorems
1) If a man is 7 feet tall.
2) If you are flying.
3) If you are in Alaska.
4) then you are a freshman.
5) then it is summer.
6) then it is a dog.
7) If it is made of gold, then in is a ring.
8) If it can fly, then it is a bird.
9) If you are an infant, then you wear diapers.
10) If you wear a uniform, the you play football.
11) false, Duracell batteries are not rechargable.
12) false, old Tandys and Apples had no hard drive.
13) false, zebras are black and white
14) false, most birds walk on two feet
Take the number of question you got right, divide by 16, and that's your grade percentage.
Back to Lesson 2 - Section 1
Back to Lessons Menu
Back to Home Page