Ö Browser is 3.0 version
(for best viewing of interactive features)
ÖFlash plug-in is installed
(to view the animations and the full version of
the Celestial Navigator)
How to Navigate the Site
- Links are white, and if you have a browser that is version 4 or later, the underline disappears when you move your mouse over the link (links that you have visited are light yellow). If you have
a browser that is version 4 or later, the glossary term links are not underlined at any time.
- Any links outside of this site (for example, to NASA), open in a new window so you don't have to worry about navigating back to this site (there is an exception, all glossary link to the glossary in a new window).
- Links to help and search are always located in the Celestial Navigator (left-hand column).
- The moving arrows always point to the next lesson or section. Here is an example:
- The index of lessons are always a click away; just click on lesson index in the Celestial Navigator.