Attention AOL Users:
Some AOL users have reported difficulty viewing this page. If all you see is a gray box (instead of a photo that can be stretched), then you will have to follow a few quick and easy steps to view it! All you need to do is follow these directions (for Windows 95/98 users only):
1) Print this page for future reference - Go the the File Menu and then click on Print
the following line: /25500/index2.htm
and then hold down the Ctrl key and press C. Let go of both keys.
3) Click on the Start Button (it should be in the bottom left corner of your screen).
4) Click on Run...
5) Type iexplore and then click OK. Internet Explorer will then load.
6) In the location bar of the new window that appears on your screen (Internet Explorer), it should read something like http://www.aol.com (this could be different). Highlight this, and then hold down the Ctrl key and press V. Let go of both keys.
7) The location bar should now read: /25500/index2.htm . If it does not, you will need to type it in.
8) Press Enter.
9) Click on the Fun Section, and then re-enter the Stress Busters.
all! Happy Gooing! =)
Please Note: This only has to be done once per visit.