| Adjusting Display Properties |
- Begin by clicking the Right Mouse Button on your desktop. This is the region where My Computer, and the Recycle Bin are found. Be sure to not click on these icons however.
- Next, choose "Properties" from the menu, on average, this is the last selection.
- Our page requires a minimum of 16 bit color, so find the pull down menu labeled "Colors" (See Picture) and select either "High Color (16 BIT)" or any option below it.
- Our page also requires a minimum screen area of 800 by 600 pixels. Locate the region labeled "Screen Area" and slide the bar to the right until it reads 800 by 600 pixels or anything further to the right (See Picture).
- Finally, restart your computer if reccomended by a prompt box. If not, click back and enjoy our page.