1. Images indicated to be courtesy of www.PicturesNow.com are from that website and are used under their terms of usage.
2. The image of the world map including Atlantis at </25245/media/map.jpg> is courtesy of World Book International, Inc. Proper authorization was given by email.
3. Images indicated to be made by Meike Tietboehl were made exclusively by Meike Tietboehl, Team 25245 member. Scanning was done by Pieter Walsweer (email@example.com)
4. The image used on the front page and various images that do not fall under the other categories are used under the Corel Photo License.
5. All other images were created wholly independently by Scott Hays, Team 25245 member.
1. Platon, Microsoft ® Encarta ® 98 Enzyklopädie
2. Atlantis, Microsoft ® Encarta ® 98 Enzyklopädie
3. Minoan Culture, Microsoft ® Encarta ® 97 Encyclopedia
1. Allen, Jim. Geographical Magazine, March 1997, Vol. 69 Issue3, page 44
1. Schülerduden, Das Wissen von A-Z, page 407, Dudenverlag, 1992
1. Pellegrino, Charles. Unearthing Atlantis: An Archaeological Odyssey. New York: Vintage Books: A Division of Random House Inc., 1991.
2. Stemman, Roy. Atlantis and the Lost Lands. Garden Day: Doubleday and Company, Inc., 1977.
3. Allen, J. M. Atlantis: The Andes Solution. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1999.
4. Donnelly, Ignatius. Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. New York: Dover Publications, Inc., 1976.
5. Alles über Atlantis, Otto Muck, Knaur Verlag, 1976
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rights Reserved.