THINK in the news
- September 16, 1999: News channel NBC 16 interviewed Jonathan Brownell about the THINK site, and broadcasted information about it to viewers throughout Oregon.
- September 11, 1999: The THINK site has received more than 35,000 hits! Our thanks go to our many visitors who have helped to make our site a success!
- August 30, 1999: www.about.com invited the THINK team to participate as special guests and host their chat on Sept. 2nd.
- August 24, 1999: WorldVillage spotlighted THINK in their biweekly "Family First" newsletter.
- August 19, 1999: CBS affiliate WWMT conducted an extensive interview with Robin Liss and Dr. John Goudie regarding our site, and ran the story on their daily news programs.
- August 18, 1999: Read our Press Release online!
- August 17, 1999: The Corvallis Gazette Times printed a full-page article, accompanied by numerous pictures, about our site. Our first appearance in the press, this brought many interested visitors to our site.
- August 15, 1999: Nutrition.about.com showed their support for THINK by noting them in their newsletter and linking to them from their site.