1. Which part of your body absorbs the most ethanol?
a. the stomach
b. the small intestine
c. the large intestine
2. What happens to the alcohol once it has been absorbed?
a. it goes to the liver
b. it goes to the brain
c. it is distributed evenly throughout the body via the blood
3. What does a BAC of .10 correspond to?
a. .10 grams of ethanol per 100 milliliters of blood
b. .10 milligrams of ethanol per milliliter of blood
c. .10 milligrams of ethanol per deciliter of blood
4. Which organ metabolizes alcohol?
a. the kidneys
b. the lungs
c. the liver
5. Drinking slowly can keep your BAC lower.
6. Drinking can keep you warm.
7. How does alcohol affect your vision?
a. by interfering with the visual center of your brain
b. by relaxing the muscles that control your eyes
c. by relaxing your eyelids
8. Driving while drunk is dangerous because
a. alcohol affects the way you perform divided attention tasks
b. alcohol alters and reduces your vision
c. alcohol increases your reaction time
d. all of the above
9. A cold shower or coffee can help you sober up.
10. It is safe to drive after just one or two drinks.