Big Picture Book of Viruses
- images of viruses classified into families by genome type.
Influenza Sequence Database
- sequence database and analysis tools to aid researchers studying influenza A, B, and C viruses.
Material Safety Data Sheets for Infectious Substances
- health hazard information.
- diseases of animals that may be secondarily transmitted to man.
- between the living and dead are animated particles called viruses. No one knows where they came from or where they are headed.
Virus Databases Online
- includes access to The Universal Virus Database.
Viruses of Humans: General Information
- intended for non-virologists.
What the Heck Is a Virus?
Death in 20 Days
- dedicated to the education of the general public about the emergence, spread, and deadly effects of the Ebola Virus.
Ebola Information - National Center for Infectious Diseasses
Ebola Information Headquarters
- links to information about the ebola virus.
Ebola Outbreaks - Updates
Ebola Recommended Reading List
Ebola Research Paper
- by Matt Olson.
Ebola Virus - Mankind's Next Deadly Threat
- provides information about the virus such as location, mortality rate, symptoms, how it is transmitted, and more
Ebola Virus Research Paper
- Anthony M. Musillami's ebola virus research site.
- resource containing numerous links, current events, and a essay.
Himanshu Patni's Ebola Page
New and Emerging Infections: Ebola
Scientific American: Shaking the Ebola Tree
- genetic analysis offers insights into the workings of a notorious virus.
Shaun's Ebola Virus Page
University of Cape Town Ebola Page
- with outbreak news and background.
.. More Links