Feel free to e-mail the authors of this site at any time with any questions or comments you may have.
This site was created in full by Benjamin Sachs and his colleagues A. J. Paine and John Althouse. Many people helped us during our long 8 month period of work.
- Most of all, we wish to thank Nathan Paxton, our computer resource teacher. He presented the competition to us and allowed us time to work. He was a great inspiration for our work.
- We would also like to thank Linda Jaglowski. A teacher at our school, she helped us with much of our research. We could not have done this without her.
- Kemps Landing Magnet School, the school where most of our research was done, was also a great help. We would like to thank the administration and faculty for its help in letting us stay those long hours before and after school.
- The animated arrow used in the "skin" section was taken from "Janie's Free ClickArt for the Web" (a site no longer existent).
- The face image on the interactive main menu as well as the image diagrams of the tooth, eye, and ear were taken from "A.D.A.M. Human Body" Software.
- All Sesame Street characters' images were edited by our team. However some of the original images came from the "Sesame Street Gallery" at "Fey's Site for Kids." The images on this site were available for public use, but, unfortunately, this site is also no longer existent.
Special thanks to WebTracker for allowing us to use their statistics tracker. Without their free service, we wouldn't have seen the need for a more accessible version of this site for people viewing the site in older browsers.
Special thanks also to Children's Television Workshop for their allowing us to use Sesame Street characters.