Remember, this quiz is to be used as a tool to help you figure out how well you understand the concept, not to figure out how well you can sort through all the rules.
If you miss a problem because you didn't put it in alphabetical order, for example, don't worry about it! Consider it to be correct.
If the quiz is not working correctly, check the FAQ.
- If you wish to stop the quiz at any time, type quit at the answer prompt and click OK.
- Give simple answers (i.e. 4, not x=4).
- There should be no spaces in your answer.
- When giving an answer with exponents, refer to them in the following manner: (x^2) not x^2.
- List variables in alphabetical order (i.e. xyz, not zxy).
- When listing factors, list in alphabetical order, then by the highest coefficient.
- After completing the above step, list factors with the same coefficient from plus to minus, then highest to lowest addition or subtraction.
- Example for factoring: "(4x+2)4x(3x+2)(3x-2)(3x-1)(6y+3)6yz"