Remember, this quiz is to be used as a tool to help you figure out how well you understand the concept, not to figure out how well you can sort through all the rules.
If you miss a problem because you didn't put it in alphabetical order, for example, don't worry about it! Consider it to be correct.
If the quiz is not working correctly, check the FAQ.
- If you wish to stop the quiz at any time, type quit at the answer prompt and click OK.
- Give simple answers (i.e. 4, not x=4).
- There should be no spaces in your answer.
- Always write fractions as improper fractions, not mixed fractions (i.e. 10/3, not 3 1/3).
- Reduce fractions (i.e. 3/4, not 12/16).