We encourage you to participate in sharing your ideas and feelings about veganism at this site! This section will act as a hub for all the user-participation sections we offer at Veganet. Below is a list of all the interactive services we offer at Veganet:
- Gardening Discussion: Growing your own garden is one of the major parts of being a vegan. Not only do you know your veggies are pesticide-free, they are as fresh as they can get. If you are bursting with gardening secrets, please post them here
- Veganet General Discussion: Anything about veganism can be posted in our general message board. Some suggestions: Voice your opinion on veganism (good or bad), discuss the advantages/disadvantages to veganism, or the growing popularity of veganism.
- Veganet Guestbook: Please tell us about your thoughts on the site and any comments, suggestions, or questions that you may have.
- Recipe Exchange: New and unique vegan recipes are popping up everywhere. Please share with the world your favorite recipes or share your new ideas! We welcome any recipes, just as long as it is vegan!
- Find a Store: Do you know of a good natural foods store, or would like to add your own? As veganism becomes more popular, the demand for natural foods and products grows. If you know of a store, please post it on our bulletin board. Not only will you be helping vegans, you will be spreading the popularity of veganism!
- Voting: Click here to participate in our voting polls!
Dr. McDougall is well-known for his McDougall Program: 12 Days to Dynamic
Health lecture and book. He encourages a strict vegan lifestyle, and also
eliminates or reduces consumption of high-fat food, such as vegetable oil,
soybeans, nuts and nut butters, olives, and avocados. Dr. McDougall also
makes vegan food products, which are available at most grocery stores.
Emphasizing the health aspect of veganism, Dr. McDougall suggests that after
trying his program for just 12 days, and you will see improved health, lost
weight, reduced cholesterol, lower blood pressures, and decreased need for
Whether or not you would consider going to the same extent Dr. McDougall does,
his books are an excellent source of information on the health reasons to
become vegan. For more information on Dr. McDougall, visit
- Benjamin Zephaniah, Rasta poet and TV scriptwriter
- Bryan Adams, singer
- Casey Kasem, US DJ/media personality
- Gordon Newman, TV dramatist, playwright and novelist. Wrote For The Greater Good
- Heather Small (M-People), singer
- Jean Ure, writer of children's book
- Leonard Gregory, Played Dt. Sgt. West in East Enders
- Lindsay Wagner, actress, 'The Bionic Woman'
- Martin Shaw, actor
- Moby, DJ and record producer
- Robin Gibb, Bee Gees
- Spice Williams, actress
- Wendy Turner, TV Presenter
- Yaz, singer