C R E D I T S
"HOW TO UNDERSTAND A WORK OF ART" Entry was created as part of
the ThinkQuest 1998 contest.
The authors are:
Kamil Radziszewski (Team Leader), a student at III High School in Bialystok, Poland.
Karol Radziszewski (Team Member), a student at III High School in Bialystok, Poland.
Kristi Lynn DePriest (Team Member), a student at Leonardtown High School in Leonardtown, MD, USA.
Mrs Krystyna Ratasiewicz (Coach), an art teacher at III High School in Bialystok, Poland.
Ms Iwona Czykwin (Coach), an an English teacher at III High School in Bialystok, Poland.
Karol: Graphic Designer, Artwork, Content
Kristi: Language Consultation
- Mrs Krystyna Ratasiewicz - for her care, involvement and help in gahtering literature and also for good advice and remarks,
- our parents - for their help and... patience,
- Paula Połowniak - you know for what...
We would also like to thank:
- Ms Iwona Czykwin,
- Katherine Duke,
- Mrs Maria Kwiatkowska,
- Mr and Mrs Kozioł,
- Agnieszka Ambrożewicz,
- Ms Marzanna Morozewicz - for rendering her work accessible,
- Karol`s friends (Piotrek, Agnieszka, Magda, Marta, Monika, Natalia, Groszek, Agnieszka, Gośka, Tomek, Michał, Anka, Agnieszka, Łukasz, Emilka) - for great portraits,
- National Museum in Warsaw,
- Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej (Centre for Contemporary Art) in Warsaw.
Additional thanks for Wydawnictwo ARKADY
for rendering reproductions of paintings accessible.