1. In which province is Shilin, the Stone Forest?
2. In which province is Crater Lake or the "Heavenly Lake" located?
3. In which province is Dongting Lake located?
4. In which province is Liyuan Garden located?
5. What is China's national drink?
6. What is the art of knot-tying known as?
7. What object in Chinese culture symbolizes nobility, constancy, perfection, and immortality?
8. What are the three types of puppetry?
Marionette puppetry, Shadow puppetry, and glove puppetry
9. What does this character mean ?
10. What does this character pronunciation mean?
How did you do?
© 1998 Thinkquest Team 20443
All rights reserved