1. Pictures of the all the planets throughout Surfin' Space from NASA Homepage http://www.nasa.gov, Bert Ulrich, firstname.lastname@example.org, August 1998.
Copyright instructions: NASA images generally are not copyrighted. You may use NASA imagery, video and audio material for educational or informational purposes, including photo collections, textbooks, public exhibits and Internet Web pages.
2. Various page backgrounds from Web2c.com Freebies http://web2c.com/freebies/default.htm, Chet, email@example.com, August 1998.
Copyright instructions: There are over a thousand quality free graphic files here. Hundreds of these can be used as first class wallpapers. Most are conveniently sized. There are also many icons, cliparts, animated gifs, and midis.
1. Couper, Heather. How the Universe Works. London: Dorling Kindersley Ltd., 1994.
2. Dickinson, Terrence. Other Worlds. New York: Finefly Books Bookmakers Press, 1995.
3. Gallant, Roy. Our Universe. Washington: National Geographic Society, 1986.
4. The Volume Library. Nashville: The Southwestern Company, 1994.
5. Yenne, Bill. The Illustrated Guide To Astronomy. Secaucus, New Jersey: Chartwell Books Inc, 1993